Monday 16 February 2009

Attention!

There are some students that read my blog and therefore as the mid-point is coming I have decided to organise a kind of half-term revision course and to help that students. I think that it's better to concentrate on the second unit of AS also known as National Economy.

Topics to cover:
Aggregate Demand.

Aggregate Supply.

Government aims.

Accelerator/multiplier effects.

Government policies.

After that I am going to present a short introduction in the A2 syllabus and maybe explain monopoly. If you are interested email me at tisam@inbox.ru 50 pounds fee.

4 comments:

  1. Yes I would like to go.

    Please cover the following topics:

    Inflation
    Multiplier
    Accelerator
    Monetarism v Keynesianism

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....50 pounds...When is started...What time?...how many classes per week???How long it will be???...50 pounds.....Inflation man!!!!!!I'm interested...but give more details..

    ReplyDelete